On June 1, 2020, the Russian Internet recruitment company HeadHunter (hh.ru) published a rating of faculties of Moscow universities (faculties and universities) in nine professional fields.
The demand for graduates in the job market was assessed "through an analysis of the actions of applicants/graduates (profile placement of resumes) and employers (invitations to interviews, proposed wages)":
“At the top of the list are faculties that train the most successful professionals,” the HeadHunter said in a statement. “These graduates receive more invitations to interviews, they are offered higher salaries, and they are more often looking for work in their specialty compared to competitors.”
The source of information was the database of resumes of graduates of Moscow universities, published on the website hh.ru in 2018-2019. The ranking includes nine professional fields, for each of which at least 1100 resumes with the correct educational institution were posted and at least 20 000 vacancies in Moscow were published:
- Information Technology;
- Economics and Finance;
- Personnel Management;
- Marketing Communications;
- Tourism and Hospitality;
- Construction and Architecture.
According to the results of the study, the educational units of the Russian New University (RosNOU) were noted in four categories:
- Personnel Management – 3rd place (Institute of Psychology and Pedagogy) and 20th place (Institute of Economics, Management and Finance) among 41 universities of the category; both institutions were included in the ranking for the first time;
- Tourism and Hospitality – 4th place (Department of Tourism and Cultural Heritage of the Institute of Business Technologies) among 10 universities of the category; for the first time in the ranking;
- Jurisprudence – 12th place (Law Institute) among 32 universities of the category; plus 7 positions compared to last year;
- Economics and Finance – 16th place (Institute of Economics, Management and Finance) among 33 universities of the category, plus 16 positions compared to last year.