Are you thinking how to spend an unforgettable summer vacation? Would you like to visit Moscow? Since long time have you been attracted by Russian culture and Russian language?
Russian New University invites you to take part in the Moscow Summer School! It is a fascinating, short and intensive programme in which you can combine the study of Russian language and tourism. Every summer, from June to August, RosNOU organizes Summer School classes for young people from all over the world who are interested in learning Russian and/or the immersion into the Russian culture.
Our courses are intended for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, adults and professionals. Moscow Summer School is open to students from all over the world, and each year we have participants from over 60 different countries.
The program lasts from 2 to 3 weeks. Content of the program and the number of classes are negotiable.
The minimum price is 550 EUR. Food and public transport expenses are not included in the total price.
The price of the program includes:
- Transportation (airport – residence hall – airport)
- Accommodation with the university's dormitory
- Lectures and practical language classes with experienced teachers
- Cultural activities/events (excursions, sightseeing tours)
- Medical insurance (1,000,000 rubles coverage)
- Visa and registration support
- Delivery of invitations via express mail
Lectures on Russian history, culture and literature, and language classes are held in the university's classrooms. However, the participants of the Summer School program spend a lot of time offcampus as the program's organizers wish to stress the cultural component of the program which usually includes:
- a sightseeing tour of Moscow
- visits to museums in Moscow
- an excursion to one of the Cities of the Russian Golden Ring (Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Ivanovo, Suzdal, Vladimir, Sergiev Posad, Pereslavl-Zalessky and Rostov Velik)
A trip to Saint Petersburg- tickets to concerts, circus, and ballet performances may be included at extra charge.
For application and additional information please contact the International Affairs & Academic Mobility Directorate:
tel./fax +7 495 223 48 45; +7 495 727 35 36