We are delighted to invite you to take part in the International Conference “Human Capital Assets in the Frame of Digital Economy” that will be devoted to the 90th anniversary of Sergey P. Kapitsa.
The Conference will take place in Moscow (Russia) on February 16th, 2018.
The organisers of the Conference: Russian New University (RosNOU), Institute for Economic Strategies (INES).
- Alexander I. Ageev, D.Sc. in Economics, Prof., Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and Academy of Military Sciences, Director General of the Institute for Economic Strategies, Chairman
- Vladimir A. Zernov, D.Sc. in Engineering, Prof., Rector of RosNOU, Deputy Chairman
- Igor V. Darda, D.Sc. in Engineering, Prof., Vice-Rector for Educational Affairs of RosNOU, Deputy Chairman
- Vladimir I. Gerasimov, Candidate of Philological Sciences, professor at Institute of Scientific Information on Social Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Barasbi S. Karamurzov, Academician of the Russian Academy of Education, D.Sc. in Engineering, Prof., Head of Digital Economy Development Center at Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Igor E. Klyukanov, D.Sc. in Philology, professor of Communication Science Division at Eastern Washington University (Cheney, USA)
- Vladimir S. Kurdyumov, Director of the Interdisciplinary Studies Center at the Institute for Economic Strategies
- George G. Malinetskiy, D.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics, Prof., Deputy Director of the Institute of Applied Mechanics of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Alexander S. Molchanov, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Vocational Education and Staff Training at “Delovaya Rossiya” (Business Russia)
Topical issues of the Conference:
- New challenges facing the world today in the digital economy;
- Humans in the digital economy: social, economic and legal aspects;
- Digital education: from automation of business procedures in universities to formation of electronic educational environment.
The Conference will take place: on February 16th, 2018, in the main building of the Russian New University located at the address 22 Radio St., Moscow.
The Conference will be organised in the form of a plenary session and workshops.
Workshops of the Conference:
1. Digital economy: new challenges (moderators: Ageev A.I., Karamurzov B.S.);
2. Humans in the digital economy (moderators: Regent T.M., Palkin E.A.);
3. Digital education: an opportunity matrix (moderators: Molchanov A.N., Soldatkin V.I.);
4. Digital economy: issues of legal coverage (moderators: Sidorenko E.L., Ishekov K.A.).
Application for participation in the Conference, including the paper’s title and its text (please see Requirements for Typography of Papers), should be submitted no later than 10.01.2018.
Participation in the Conference is free. The papers will be published the way they were submitted by the authors.
E-mail of the Organizing Committee: email@example.com
Tel.: (495) 223-40-70