October 2, 2017 Eduard Koropcheanu, Rector of the Tiraspol State University (Republic of Moldova, Chisinau) visited the Russian New University.
During his visit, Dr. Koropchean had a meeting with the Rector of RosNOU (Vladimir Zernov), Evgenii Palkin, provost for scientific work of RosNOU and others.
Tiraspol State University was founded on 1st of October, 1930 and works up till today. Despite hard times It contributes in the most obvious way to the highly qualified teaching staff training, to the formative education modernization in the context of the European integration and to the process of national revival including rehabilitation of the national identity. For example, during the Second World War the university was evacuated to the Orenburg region. Over the years, the University has formed at its faculties thousands of highly qualified specialists, contributing substantially to enriching cultural heritage, socio-political and economic systems of the county.
The scientific and teaching potential accumulated in the years 1960-1970, caused a great growth of the institution in the years 1971-1991. TSU is the only university in Moldova that still has departments in natural sciences. In addition, this university holds defense of doctoral degrees in these sciences.
Cooperation between TSU and RosNOU was strengthened by partnership agreement, which the rectors of both universities signed during the meeting. The rector of the Tiraspol State University (TSU) donated a collection of scholarly articles of TSU to the library of RosNOU.