On November 29, 2019, the second inter-university scientific and practical conference “Education and Pedagogical Science in the 21st Century: Problems, Trends, Development Prospects” was held at the Russian New University. The conference was organized by the Department of Pedagogical Education of RosNOU.
The conference was attended by about 50 teachers, educators, specialists (psychologists), methodologists, undergraduates, graduate students, doctoral students, and scientists of RosNOU, Moscow City University, Moscow Pedagogical State University, Institute for Strategy of Education Development of the Russian Academy of Education and Paneuropean Apeiron University Banja Luka.
During the plenary session and discussions at round tables, the following topics were discussed:
- the value basis of education, rethinking the ideas and practices of humanistic and humanitarian education in a changing world;
- problems, trends and ways of development of pedagogical science and teacher education in modern conditions;
- strategies for the development of educational practices and educational sciences;
- innovative experience in the field of modern education;
- foreign experience in the field of modern education, cooperation between Russian and foreign teachers.
According to the composition of participants and the nature of the organization, the conference had an international format. The conference was attended by Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya (Bulgaria), a doctor of knowledge theory, who presented the results of the research work “Informal and Dual Education in Bulgaria” and graduate student Jang Ksiaozhing (China), who spoke about the results of the research and made a presentation “Training of Future Teachers in the Era of Artificial Intelligence: Problems and Prospects."